Community Primary School

01748 832292

01748 832292

For Parents


What to do if you have a concern or a complaint?

We aim to work closely with everyone to ensure that all children can learn and play happily at school.  We view all complaints in a positive way, as it helps the school improve its practices.

However, sometimes problems do occur and the best person to talk to first if you have a child in school is usually your child’s class teacher. If you do not have a child in school please talk to the Headteacher.

If you are still worried or concerned, the Headteacher will be happy to talk to you at a mutually convenient time. Please contact the school office to make an appointment to talk to the Headteacher or write to the Headteacher explaining your concern or complaint and what you would like to happen now.

This is part of a full procedure which all schools have in place and has been approved by the Governing Body. If the Headteacher cannot resolve the issue or if the complaint is about the Headteacher you should then write to the Chair of Governors. If your complaint is about a governor or governors please write to the Clerk of the Governing Body through the school.

Complaints procedure

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns!